Friday, March 18, 2016

SIWAS 2016 03/March Challenge Angels by Robbie Williams


To all my fellow blog land people, good day!
I'd like to share with you, the March challenge from SIWAS. The Scrap It With A Song challenge of the month was inspired by the Robbie Williams' song Angels. In the song there is a verse that says "life won't break me". I designed this digital layout for my daughter's dance program book. She had experienced a very difficult year after losing a very close friend to cancer and I am proud of how she composed herself during this time in her life.

<<Never Give Up! forever in our hearts-we love you Tori>> 

I scanned in two components after using the Tim Holtz Alterations Picture Wheel and Filmstrip Frames dies. Then, using Photoshop layers, I placed various pics (photo creds: angela-nicole, cj, joni & matt) in the frame slots of the picture wheel and filmstrip to create a unique, personalized advertisement, DANCER 'shout-out' page.

Happy crafting to all the creatives out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment