Tuesday, August 30, 2016

SIWAS 2016 06/June Challenge Staring At The Sun by Mika_Catching Up 1

The SIWAS challenge for June is the pop song Staring at the Sun by Mika. My hubby and I were able to get away to the mountains for an extended get-away with some friends. The super nice part was being able to ride the motorcycles while in the Ruidoso and Cloudcroft area.
The paper is from Close To My Heart and I really like the way this layout worked out...free-styling! I wanted muted colors and tones and one of the ways I achieved this was with overlays, many with gold print designs and inspirational wording. I also added a compass stamp, inked with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Pumice Stone. A couple other features are ribbons and a glitter sticky arrow. This is one of my favorites so far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment